[2018-Sep-13] The location of this Va Bene Pasta Deli branch is quite easy to describe. It is near the Petron gas station at the corner of EDSA & Pasay Road.
It is at the 2nd floor of the building. From the tables & chair in front of the airconditioned dining area, you can see the tall building across EDSA. It is a small cozy place. Seats probably around 30 people inside & about 4 outside.
Business Lunch :
I. Appetizer options :
- Bruschetta – roasted eggplant, stracciatella cheese, basil, grana padano or
- Insalata – mixed lettuce, arugula, mangoes, parma ham, blue cheese, balsamic dressing or
- Zuppa – Tomato soup, mozzarella cheese, quadrucci pasta, basil pesto.
II. Main course options :
- Gnocchi – bolognese, parmesan fondue, fresh grated parmesan cheese or
- Salmon Tortellini – bacon, tomato cream sauce or
- Black Ink Parppadelle – extra virgin olive oil, anchovies, garlic, zucchini, octopus, clams or
- Chicken Milanese – roasted potatoes, mixed lettuce
The business lunch meal options will leave you satisfied & filled without the feeling of having eaten too much. That is of course assuming that you only avail of one set meaning you only consumed one appetizer & one main course. Nothing prevents you from consuming 2 sets/orders though 🙂
A closer look at the food (except the soup).